Originally Posted By: Jeanette_Isabelle
They can't be as bad as Pomeranians, cute balls of fur who do not know how to shut up.

Actually, I love dogs. I am annoyed by the ones that won't shut up though. But really, that is because of their inconsiderate self-absorbed owners not training them or controlling them. I am surprised that the many foxes and coyotes in our neighborhood haven't eaten those little Chihuahua's. These predators are right there at our back fence. The foxes, even in our back yard. We once watched a coyote and fox in a standoff about ten feet away. We were standing on our fence rail watching them - they were oblivious to us. You should have heard the noises they were making while they faced off. The coyote was obviously a juvenile that didn't know what to make of the fox. For the life of me, with those Chihuahua's constantly ringing the dinner bell for the wildlife in the area, I don't know why we still have this Chihuahua infestation. A six foot wooden fence is no challenge for a fox, I don't know about a coyote. And the Chihuahua's are protected in their yard by only a 3 foot chain link fence that the predators can see right through.