acropolis... sorry, I don't have an answer for you... from my reading on the subject, they are well regarded for ease of use, I thought it would be a better option for JI as they are single burner, and relatively small and compact...., I use a Coleman propane two burner camp stove with an unleaded gasoline/Coleman fuel single burner back up...most of my cooking for the 9 day outage in 2004 was on a small tail gate gas grill to ease cleanup without hot water available... all of my hurricane cooking is done outside....with the inside air temps in the high 90s until midnight, I spent most of the afternoon and evenings in my garage with the door open

I went to propane in the 90s for hurricane cooking, with a propane adapter for a traditional Coleman fuel camp stove... but gave it to a relative that needed to cook fish for a large outing...

I store 3 bulk propane bottles and have a 1# bottle adapter as will as a hose connector... but would recommend the old Coleman fuel stove with the propane adapter for someone looking for a multi fuel cooking option

Edited by LesSnyder (07/26/17 02:19 AM)