All of my flashlights are LED. Would the LED be affected? I have two of my flashlights in protective containers. I also have my computer back up in a protective container. The backup does little good if I don't have a working computer.

I wish there were a way to protect my singing doll. She is mint in box and sitting on the shelf as is the rest of my collection. The only way is to hide her away in a protective container until the EMP that may never come. If the EMP fries everything, my only source of music will be the singing doll and music box.

I don't plan on dying after an EMP, not until the Mirtazapine runs out. We have bottled water and a way to collect and purify rainwater. We can cook outdoors and though we have a small yard, we can still dig holes to do our business. In the winter we can throw an extra blanket on the bed but I will be miserable in the summer without a fan.

Jeanette Isabelle