I have lived in Florida for more than three years. In the past several months, I'm finally making new friends. We have a common interest: end-time Biblical prophecy.

I learn that one of them and her family of four does not have the resources to prepare.

While talking to Mom, I suggested that I let them have some of my extra first aid kits and first aid supplies. She was concerned that if I gave away some of the first aid kits and supplies that I have, we might not have enough.

At that point, I wondered if Mom even knew what I have. I went to my room, came out with an armload of eight first aid kits (ranging from pocket size to industrial) and additional supplies and told Mom that this is half of what I have. Mom could see my point. I could perhaps spare something.

What I mentioned is what I personally have. This does not include other kits and supplies in the house. My question to the forum is this: Do I have too many first aid kits and supplies?

Jeanette Isabelle