I didn't use goggle, wink but here are the ProTac 2L Operating Instructions
Quote:
...GENERAL OPERATION
The ProTac 1L/2L features a programmable switch with momentary operation (light press or tap) and constant on operation (press until click). The light is shipped from the factory in the default High-Strobe-Low program.
* High: Tap and hold; click to lock on; click again for off.
* Strobe: Fast double-tap (within 0.4 seconds) and hold; click to lock on; click again for off.
* Low: Fast triple-tap (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold; click to lock on; click again for off.

Accessing Other Programs
The ProTac 1L/2L features a TEN-TAPTM programmable switch allowing the user to select one of three different programs. To change to the next program, starting from the “Off” position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second), then release the switch. Available programs are High-Strobe- Low (Factory Default), High Only or Low-High. ...

Personally I never use a strobe setting so the factory default wouldn't work for me. I'd set it up for Low-High. A 30 Lumen low setting is it. I'd like a much lower low and a 30 Lumen medium, but that's just me.

Nice find, have fun.