Man has already gone to far. The environment has been altered to a point that it can no longer be returned to its true prestine and natural state. We struggle daily with the problems of starving herds of deer and elk because man has consumed their natural habitat and forced them into ever smaller ranges incapable of supporting their numbers.<br><br>Native American peoples (as well as natives of many other lands) believe no man can own a piece of the earth (property) and that all men a charged with taking care of the earth and its resources. I see the tenants of your beliefs in these ideals. They are noble and I fault you not. Deep down I think all men yearn for things to be the way you see them and believe they should be, whether they will admit it or not. <br><br>I believe eack person should live and conduct their life as their heart leads them. The errors we commit will be corrected by nature one day. We will hate the taste of the medicine but the cure will be world just as spectacularas it once was.