Here's 1 example, EQ Checklist:

As I mentioned on the Hurricane Thread, I am not remotely qualified to speak on this subject but I am intrigued....

I am thinking that trigger points may be based around strebgths and frequency of those EQ's that are occurring. Those in EQ areas are requested to consider my idea and then correct or modify those ideas with their actual knowledge and experience. Here's my start:

EQCon 5: 1's and 2's are regularly occurring (pressure is constantly being released).
EQCon 4: 3's and 4's occurrances have increased above normal levels of activity.
EQCon 3: 5's are being occasionally occurring and volcano's are beginning to rumble.
EQCon 2: 5's have increased in frequency, subsurface magma movement has been detected, volcano's are occasionally releasing steam and gases.
EQCon 1: Previous EQ Activity drops to a much lower level (pressure is building), subsurface magma movement continues, volcano's continue to rumble and release steam and other gases, EQ Activity on the western side of the Ring of Fire dramatically increases with 6's and 7's.

EQCon 5:
Continue to build and rotate basic EQ supplies.
Locate suitable storage places for supplies that provide the highest chance of EQ survivability and accessibility.
Get and maintain organization of personal and business papers, personal effects.
Develope "Get Home" and "Evacuation" plans for work and family.
Have the necessary tools on hand to secure gas lines.
Address medical needs of family as is possible.

EQCon 4:
Keep gas tanks in cars above the half full level.
Update family on "Get home", "Evacuation", and "a Rendezvous/Meet Up Location" Plans.

EQCon 3:
Keep GHB in work vehicle or at the place of employment.
Keep Bug Out Bags ready to grab and go.
Insure an adequate inventory of required medications are on hand and accessible.

EQCon 2:
Insure that family members make their planned whereabouts known on a daily basis.
Review EQ Plans with family again. Refine as needed.
Top off supplies as quickly as possible. Continue rotating supplies.

EQCon 1:
Either keep family local or take a long distance vacation...
Run a family EQ Drill on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Provide small BoB's for each family member for daily carry.

Post EQ response:
Gather all family members together at the Rendezvous Point.
Conduct damage survey of property and EQ Supplies
Contact friends and family to update and get updates as communications allow.
Contact Insurance Agent(s) as Communications are restored.
Report as able, utilities issues to local authorities and/or providers.

The biggest problem that I see with this checklist is that some conditions may go on for 1, 25, 100, or longer years as Geologic events move very slowly over great expanses of time. Per this checklist, California, Oregon, and Washington are mostly in EQCon 1. C'mon West Coasters, throw reality into this list and see if something useful can arise from it....