Today I bought sunscreen small enough to fit in the side pocket and it works for me. I just removed the carabiner.

I bought Jack Link's Beef & Cheese Snacks and put one in the large compartment with the rest of the food. Sometimes I need something more than a protein bar. I put a second 8 oz bottle of water in the large compartment. Twice someone else needed water and in one of those situations I needed water after giving up mine.

One time I needed to walk home and I was sweating. Fortunately I passed by a car wash and bought a disposable towel from a vending machine. Today I bought these. At home I tested one to know if it would work. To open one of the packs required the use of my EMT shears. The towel also felt rough when opened. I went to the bathroom sink to simulate what my face would be like on a hot day. The towel immediately softened as I dried my face. I put the second towel in the side pocket of my bag.

Jeanette Isabelle