Hikermor's thread ("What Should You Carry And Why?") compelled me to pull out my backpack and admire the "Musher's Pouch" I bought last fall. Which then caused me about an hour ago to order three more of these bags in other colors to better organize gear in my pack and bikes. I could comfortably put two of these on my backpack's hip-belt but so far just leave the one I have inside my backpack.

Below is the link to this "Musher's Pouch" (i.e. belt bag) that I highly recommend for organizing survival gear and, if you like, wearing on your belt or backpack hip-belt.

You can see below the construction details and dimensions. For safety, I also appreciate the reflective tape on the front of the bag.

Since 2003, I've been buying all my bikejoring gear at this place (a small business located near Seattle). Still using towlines and harnesses that I bought from them in 2003. By the way, If you're ever interested in bikejoring or dogscootering, I'm pleased to share my years of experience bikejoring with Gidget and her Samoyed friends. Bikejoring/scootering was my greatest gift to Gidget in her life.

http://www.alpineoutfitters.net/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=216

Musher's Pouch (AC001)

The Alpine Outfitter's Musher's Pouch is made of 300 Denier Cordura for durability. Our handy Musher's Pouch can be worn on your Alpine Outfitter's Musher's Belt or a standard belt and is great for carrying your keys, cell phone, money, etc.

It has a sturdy Nylon zipper and a convenient brass snap inside to secure your keys. Also features a strip of reflective tape for your safety at night!

Approximately 7.5" Wide X 6" High X 3" Deep.

Available in Black, Blue, Green, Orange, and Red.