Originally Posted By: OldBaldGuy
"...shocking the area with a lawnmower spark system..."
OUCH!!! I have a pretty good resistance to electric shock (I used to be able to max out those things in the penny arcades). One of the hardest shocks I have ever suffered was from a law mower sparkplug, that sucker almost put me to my knees. I was standing on a wet sidewalk at the time, maybe that had something to do with it...

Originally Posted By: Macgyver
I failed to mention that the lawnmower is supposed to be turned off,...

Hahaha < BIG SMILE and GREAT LAUGH ! >
Yes, a little detail like that can 'feel' different smile.....

Btw, (I think this is my first post) (don't know what happened the past 8 years ! (it's like I fell asleep concerning this site and just woke up ! ) smile

When I still had contacts "around" ,
BEFORE the device was declared a medical device ..., (it was still a first aid device),
a big company had delivered one to ALL of its groups of employees in the world.
It cost only $100 per unit (or LESS) in some places way back (not available any more) ,
and only needed a nine volt battery replaced every year.

Some time later, within a few years, ... a requirement came up of study and testing to be approved and before it could be used for snake bites, sting ray stings? , bee stings, and so on.... so it has to pass a bunch of tests and be approved first before it can be used in the usa again.

Same at zoos across the country - reptile houses USED TO HAVE available a little device they could use and talk about with anyone. .... now they have to wait until it is approved.

Edited by oklajeff (11/30/16 01:57 AM)