well that might be saying to much but I thought I would post a photo of this Gaz lamp. from China by way of Ebay I have been using it on my canoe trips this year.

in the past I have used my Primus Gaz lamp to warm/heat the
inside of my tent and shelter on cool damp evenings.
then I saw this and decided to try it out.it's a copy of the
Gaz lamps with metal mesh globes.made for hard use those are over twice the price.rather than mesh this just has a "globe" of metal with holes punched thru it.it puts out plenty of light for
working around the camp but for me I used it as a heater.
the metal top and sides get very hot,the top red hot when running at full blast.turned way down it still throws off enough heat to warm up my tent.i keep it in the vestibule with the inside door open and the outside closed.
on my Fall trip I got caught outside in the rain.i was pulling my chow bag up a tree,bear country here,when some nasty
weather I had a eye on came down lake in a wall cloud and in
a few seconds I got wet.
inside the tent I got out of my wet clothes and turned the heater on.i was starting to shiver but in a minute the inside
of the tent was warm to the point I turned the heat back and let it run just enough to keep the burning mantle white.
a word of warning!!!! this will burn thru nylon in a flash and scorch even canvas it touches.in a make shift shelter that you might have this in keep it away from anything that might burn.