It is out in the open now. The stockpiling still is adviced and not mandatory. The plans have not been "leaked", they are published on a government website.
There is a 4 page flyer (http://www.bbk.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downlo...publicationFile) which is in no way secret. Consider it copyright protected with a license to make as many copies of it as your heart desires. Just donīt sell the copies. The flyer pdf is set up with 3 different paper formats (A5 portrait, A4 landscape and a format slightly higher than A4 portrait). It does not print nicely with just hitting the "print" button.
The recommended stockpile should be designed to last for 2 weeks without shopping. That is 28 liters of beverages + some for preparing food like rice or pasta, 4.9kg grain or grain products, bread, potatoe, rice, pasta, 5.6kg vegetable and legume, 3.6kg fruit and nuts(no fresh fruit that cannot be stored long term), 3.7kg milk and milk products, 2.1kg fish, meat and eggs (preferably powdered), 0.5kg fat and oil, miscellaneous food (honey, sugar, bread spreads, chocolate).
The checklist comprises of a list for different item groups (medical supplies, sanitary products, fire control, power outage, documents, bug out bag and receivers for public broadcasting).
The list itself is not bad but I have seen significantly better in this forum. Many forum members might be disappointed that the government did not come up with something better. (this is my personal opinion about it)
If there is enough interest I would be willing to contribute a translation of the list.
It also explains why neighbouring nations did not bother to issue similiar instructions now. Such plans and instructions are in place for decades. If there wasnīt a shortage of news about politics due to the summer break, the MSM might not even have issued an article in Germany. The proper English term for the actions might be in the vicinity of "turning mole hills into mountains".