Originally Posted By: pforeman
Was looking at another site and the discussion of having a supply cache set up was being kicked around. I've got a (good for me) GHB in the car and can easily get supporting gear at work. At home I've got enough for us (wife plus me) to get along for a reasonable time and also mobile enough to move if we have to.

With all that - it seems to be a good idea to have a "storage" place for some basic materials if you ever have to "go" and need to have something to help you survive and/or make a bad situation better. A near by friend/family is a logical point to start and for the truly paranoid you can go 'hide' something someplace like a long-term storage site. What say you??

Paul -

Having a reciprocal storage arrangement (you store theirs, and they store yours) with a "survival buddy" household is a decent idea. A couple tubs of gear in a backyard storage shed is about as good as a small U-Haul storage locker. There's less security, but you won't get locked out in an area wide incident.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane