I just got mine, too. Excellent kit-- very well packed. It took a little head-scratching to get everything back in-- especially the fishing kit.

Of course, I've made some additions.

• 4 micro-pur tabs (i'd use a mini-bottle of potable aqua if I could find the tiny bottles-- the four hour wait doesn't seem worth it in an emergency since I can worry about cryptosporia once I'm rescued)
  • 2 moist towelettes (morale item-- takes up almost no space)
  • 2 gerber seal n' go baggies
  • DMT "credit card" diamond sharpener (fine). I'll switch to something smaller and lighter (and medium instead of fine) when circum$tance$ permit.
  • 10 ft 550 cord (hangs on lanyard hole). I'd have preferred for the hole to be in the top corner instead of the top middle. oh well...
Overall the kit is great. It's a little large for a pocket carry, but very reasonable size for what it has, and still pretty convenient. The mirror especially impresses me. I understand why there's a fishing kit, but if it wasn't there I wouldn't have added it. A small photon microlight is probably the only other addition I'd make.

One question: Why does this (and other button compasses) not have a lanyard hole? I can't imagine it adding much in terms of cost, and it certainly makes it easy to lose.