Originally Posted By: TeacherRO
Adding a jacket, ( insulating, waterproof or both) to bags. Keeping warm/ dry is important

Originally Posted By: benjammin
Clothing items are seasonal things that come and go in my edc. I have a compressed vest and a compressed coat, both down, for the cold times, a stuffable rain jacket for the wet times, and a brimmed hat and light cotton vest for the warm sunny days. Since space is a limit, things get replaced one season to the next.

I always keep an umbrella in my edc here.

Because I've been commuting by bike and foot, I added a florescent orange rain jacket with hood to my EDC pack, to help stay warm, dry and visable. It doesn't take up much space or weight in my pack or on my bod. Perfect for our unpredictable Spring weather.

Spring in my neck of the woods generally means that we can get a summer heatwave & winter snow storm in the same day, so dressing for all the extremes is key if you're like me and commuting on foot. (This year it's been very cold, wet and windy.) My EDC pack also holds a thin long-sleeved merino wool hoodie, merino wool hiking socks, a pair of silk long john bottoms, winter hat, baseball hat, insulated mechanics gloves, silk liner gloves and a buff. (I also carry a GI poncho, but for shelter purposes rather than for rain wear.)

I'm on the look-out for new rain pants for this pack, but decided to keep a complete change of clothes at work instead.

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA