Cockroach: You are welcome. I got a kick out of it. I walked into my son's room to tell him that the fashionistas had finally caught up with Dad. He laughed.

Bacpacjac: I've posted the bandana kit so many times, I thought everyone on this Forum knew it. I start with a well washed, large sized, yellow cotton bandana. I dry HOT iron it as I fold and refold it to pocket size. I then immediately slip it into a waiting sterile Gerber Breast Milk Bag, press out all the air with a hard surface ( book or cutting board) and seal it up air tight. I reinforce the bag middle and edges with Gorilla Tape, still allowing some see thru so that theTSA or police can see the bandana. Lastly, I take a 2"x4" piece of plastic report cover, wrap it in ~40" of Gorilla Tape and then tape the flat roll to the bandana pack. That gives me a nearly sterile bandage, wound + other use wrapping tape, sucking chest wound kit, (wetted) a smoke/ dust mask, sling, pot holder, ( gross) water filter,signal flag, handkerchief and if carried next to a front pocket wallet, a reasonably good pickpocket foil! I almost always carry this kit on my person and keep extras, sometimes two, in all my "kits."

Edited by acropolis5 (03/08/16 07:21 PM)