We did about six miles yesterday. I didn't stick entirely on my new route to work, because I had some errands to run, but it was a good exercise. Most of the route was what I expected, but there's one major road crossing that I'll need to avoid in rush hour, for sure, or I'll never make it to work or home. (Pedestrians and cyclists have to yield to cars there, and it was very busy in the middle of the day.)

Mother Nature threatened rain all day, but held off. It was VERY slushy and mucky on the trails though, which really slowed my pace. I only moved at about half the speed I expected. Pushing the girl in her stroller was a big part of that, but I attached my microspikes to my pack when I got home, nonetheless. When that mess freezes up again, it'll be treacherous.

I managed to get a big hot spot on the bottom of my left heel, so the socks I wore have been ditched and moleskin has been added to my med kit.

My pack is a little heavier than I'd like, but it wasn't unbearable, by anymeans. I woke up without aches and pains this morning, but I'm going to continue to re-evaluate when I'm carrying. Thanks for all your help, guys!

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA