"The Walking Dead" (TWD) is my second favorite series after the "Lost", waiting for every episode. Very well made, artful, and extremely "atmospheric" and immersive. That's the only series to date I'm really watching, putting aside my smartphone...

The "Zombieland" is great and a lot of fun indeed, check the "Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse" - even more fun in the exact same genre! (18+ though) laugh

We started watching the new "Colony" series as well, caught by Josh Holloway participation (Sawyer in "Lost"; by the way, Sarah Wayne, "Lori" in TWD, is actually famous for her "Prison Break" work, in the TWD she must be considered just an episodic character), however, so far (ep.5) it feels quite boring and shallow in general.

Watching "The 100" as well (Season 3 ep.4) - solid PA (post-apocalyptic) SciFi, even though seems to be girlish somewhat smile But the PA world depicted and the variety of plot's lines is quite interesting, no doubt.

Another "girlish" PA series, I'm watching with my DW, is "The Shannara Chronicles", the "survival value" is nil, but I always loved a well thought out PA/Fantasy world mix where you own imagination is free to hypothesize. It shines with quite an artful CG as well.