Hi Eric C.,<br><br>Yep I'm talking about the NEW sleeping bag system not the old one.<br><br>I have at the moment a very old Dutch Military sleeping bag which consists of a bag with a coated lower shell that is waterproof and an upper non coated shell and the whole thing is filled with down/feathers (no fancy 90% goose down here). <br>It has a removable cotton inner liner and the whole sack just folds up and rolls into itself with as last thing the "hood" going over the rolled up bag covering all non coated parts of the sack with the waterproof stuff.<br>I think the English had the same model a long time ago.<br><br>This one is not really acceptable at low temperatures even below 32 degrees Fahrenheit it starts to become unpleasant.<br><br>I'm trying to get an military friend to selll me his brand new last model Dutch sleeping bag system which is in fact the last US sleeping bag system only the goretex shell is OD instead of cammo colors.<br><br>Through some administrative dumbo's in the Army he got 2 full and completely new personal equipement outfits, from socks to tent and they only know of one of them smile .<br>I'm bugging him for this sleeping bag and with some luck I can buy it from him.<br><br>Eric, thanks for the recommendation of the bag.<br><br>Best Scouting wishes from Holland,<br><br>Bagheera