Originally Posted By: Herman30
Hereīs me making coffee. Canīt remember the coffe brand but it is some italian and very dark roast.

There is a red Mini Maglite missing in the my house right now and it's driving me a little insane. It was in it's sheath on a shelf in the kitchen on Christmas day, hoping for an LED upgrade, and now there is just an empty sheath. No randsom note. No sign of it in all it's usual hangouts. All SAR activities have turned up empty. I feel the need to fill the void with another Peztl e+ Lite headlamp that's on my wish list for my EDC, but thanks to this thread I want one of these espresso makers instead of a new light.

What have you guys done to me with this thread?!?

I love Starbucks VIA, but hate carrying cream and sugar, so I usually use Nescafe 2-in-1 or, for a special treat, Starbucks and Nescafe both make an instant latte, and they're both pretty good. In fact, I'm sure there's at least one in my bushcraft bag. I think I'll abandon the search for the mag and go put on a pot of water. wink

Thanks for the inspiration!! Someone named me has a birthday in a few weeks and I think I might just treat myself!

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA