Note: In another forum, now a virtual ghost town, spontaneous stories would pop up. Literally, with no planning or structure, stories pertaining to the subject of the thread would form. Rather than hijack the flashlight thread, I thought it best to move it to its own thread. I have no idea what will happen; I'm curious to see where it goes.

Jeanette, a twenty-nine-year-old single woman, attends her first flashalcoholics anonymous meeting. Her hair, a shade darker than auburn, is in a ponytail, a style she has worn since she was a child. Her emerald green eyes hide behind her glasses.

In her purse, at her feet, is her first MAG-LITE: a black incandescent flashlight converted with a LED insert and powered by two D cells. The scuffmarks on it not only serve as a testament to its craftsmanship; also tells a story of a time the lamp stayed on during a rather painful accident.

Originally Posted By: Russ
"Hi, I'm Russ and I'm a flashaholic"

"Hi Russ." Jeanette says in unison with the others who are currently seated.

Jeanette Isabelle