I've Finally Gotten to See your Duck!

I Klikked on your Link on the day you Posted, or Shortly Thereafter, -and "Couldn't Get Nothing"! (Your Picture Box Remained Empty).

Tried Again Today and I Did Get It!

Both Attempts are in your Afternoon Worst Viewing Times, -but Still Got to See Her Today!

During Several Updated Pictures over Several Minutes, -I Didn't See your Duck's Bill Move a Bit. I Suppose it's now Sleeping, -and that Ducks perhaps Do Not Spend All of their Sitting Time Awake.

I See Plenty of Ducks Around here in Real Life, -Including just Yesterday, -One at a Suburban Country Club Swimming Pool. At Least Several Miles from our Nearest Major River.

(Working, -Not Recreating, -Found a Cleaning Job there that Day) (Recreating at Lunch there a Bit with the Duck, though. And I Didn't Have to Tell it that I had French Fries in the Bag! It Knew So on its Own, -and Came Right on Over! I Gave it a Few.)

Though I Commonly Enuff See Them, -Thanks for Providing your Link Anyway! I and Many Others Enjoy Keeping Abreast concerning your Duck(s)!

I'll Go Look at your Duck Again, -and See What it may Now be Doing!

Concerning Another Avian Friend, -We Have a Small but Steady Sprinkling of Sea Gulls here too! Some 400 Miles Inland, and West of the Appalachians.

Nothing Like Harrisburg or Washington, however, -Which are Crawling with Them! Lake Erie too, -though that Shouldn't Come as a Surprise. I Imagine that your Philly Area Experiences No Shortage. Those Two Capitals as I mentioned are Much Closer to the Ocean, -but are Still Well Inland. Chesapeake's Nearness Mitigates that some. So it could be Both Surprising and Non-Surprising, -that These Two Well Inland Cities, -are Crawling with Gulls. Heck, I wouldn't be Surprised if Chicago were Loaded with Them! Milwaukee Too! As Mid-Continent Approaching as these Places are! Of course They've Historically Appeared at the Great Salt Lake too!

Gulls and their Great Flockings are of Course a Great Survival Resource as Well. As Well as a Fish Indicator!

Gone On a Little Long now. Let the Focus Remain on your Ducks! I'll Go See What She may be Doing Now.

Ah!, -Just Looked Again, -and She *Has* Moved by now. Her Bill's now Pointing Straight Out to the Right. [color:"black"]

I'll Go See What your Duck's Again Doing, here on the Occassion of this later Edit. Hmm!, -She's Off the Nest Now! But it is Difficult, Perhaps Impossible, -for me to Make Out the Eggs! Oh Well! OK Enuff! [/color] [email]martinfocazio[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (05/27/04 10:19 PM)