Originally Posted By: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor
A limited Nuclear War, for example the equivalent to a Single Trident Missile MIRV attack (such as the missile which was recently launched over Los Angeles) on the UK would result in total destruction..

Per the rules of this forum I can't get into why I believe we will not see total destruction unless we are talking about specific places in the world.

For the sake of discussion New York City is gone. No one will be returning to that area any time soon. Those far away from NYC are safe. However, being the economic center of the United States, a total destruction of NYC would cause a ripple effect. The markets, the banking system and the largest distribution hub in the U.S. is now gone. Cash will be king and, if we are lucky, we can withdraw cash from our bank if it ever opens. The distribution of goods will be greatly impacted.

For that reason, if I were a zombie with a few nuclear weapons, NYC would be the only city in the U.S. I would attack. Zombies, after all, have a long history of attacking the commerce of their enemy.

Jeanette Isabelle