I actually think that Sheriff Blast has a lot of excellent suggestions there.

4 @ 5 - I agree that black markets will set up quickly. But what exactly are YOU going to trade? Assuming they don't want money (maybe yes or no), OTHER ITEMS to trade. But what exactly? I'll be honest and say that I don't have a good answer myself. But having some tradeable items, or skills, is a good idea. I also agree that some black marketeers will be rounded up and either stuck in a Government holding pen - or shot. If they're bootlegging really essential items (like water) they probably deserve it.

#7 agree. this is a very good reason to have some portable solar cells that can re-charge some batteries and a cell phone.

#8 is a genuine concern. absence of good meds is going to affect a lot of people. This might be one of those "tradeable items" that is extremely useful. If you have the worlds supply of Tylenol in your garage, could be a useful stash :-)

#13 I will add this. STAY AWAY from all Government facilities and Police facilities. They will probably be low on manpower, and they will not take kindly to people jumping the fence. I would not be surprised if the Gov't deploys snipers onto the roofs of buildings that have critical importance. Avoid these places at all cost.

In a real WWIII scenario - really? If you haven't bugged out to some remote location that has good water, firewood, and shelter - you are probably already screwed. Do you really want to fight it out with all the "survivor rats" in the city?

Pete