Generally this site is for more localized, day-to-day disasters rather than TEOTWAWKI stuff but if everyone can keep their posts reasonable and polite I'll let it stay.

Okay, since it's unlikely the zombies have nuclear weapons can we assume that the WWIII in question is being fought with conventional weapons across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and even here in the New World this time. In such a situation I would assume the following:

1. Manufacturing would shift to war equipment so new iPhones or replacement parts for your car would be almost nonexistent. - have sturdy equipment and spare parts.

2. Gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, etc would be rationed or priced sky-high due to needs of war or disruption of shipping. - have a bicycle, a bicycle trailer, and buckets with which to carry stuff in the trailer. Have spare parts for bike and trailer.

3. Limitations would probably put on travel above and beyond the effects of the fuel shortage. - Have a shortwave radio or other ways to communicate with people other than in person, though radio transmissions might also be banned.

4. A thriving black market would appear. - Learn to haggle now. Develop a skill that is haggle-able rather than storing stuff for the end of the world. Fixing/mending/jury-rigging/sewing is a good skill.

5. Assume thieves and black marketers will be executed first, given a trial later. - Don't get caught breaking the rules.

6. Most of what you hear will be lies. - Work on developing your BS filter.

7. Assume electricity will not be available 24/7. - Have ways to charge stuff if you must have stuff that needs charging.

8. Medicines, especially antibiotics and burn treatments will be in short supply. Specialty medicines will be in short supply. Hospitals will quickly become "3rd world" level. - Learn 1st aid, learn natural medicines, stockpile gauze, know how to assist a childbirth, know what to do with a dead body (head shot).

9. The ability to keep yourself, your clothes, your dishes, etc may be greatly impacted. - Learn basic hygiene (making soap or utilizing sapon-rich plants, how to hand-wash clothes, reusable menstrual devices, etc.)

10. Nighttime lighting may be limited. - Prepare your house for you being "blind", everything always in the same spot when not in use. Know who to safely use alternative light sources such as oil lamps, candles, etc. Solar-charged yard landscaping lights are AWESOME, they got me through hurricane Ike.

11. The people who like you will try and help you. - Develop friendships, especially with neighbors.

12. People who like you may still backstab you. - Stay alert, don't display items of value, make what you know your most valuable asset.

-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.