Craig:

Between the belt and the lanyard I carry about 4 or 5 feet of paracord. It has come in pretty handy too, I was supprised how often I use it.

The pocket sized Shove it I made from some old brick strapping I had. I figure, why should I pay $5.00 for something I can make(better too). The one I made is just long enough is fit inside my wallet. I really don't need to carry it, since my knife works on 90% of the locks this thing will, but I own a lot of commercial property that I rent out and I can't carry all the keys so I just carry the main door keys and this thing.
Last time we had a bad smoke alarm the fire dapartment couldn't get into the building. They were trying to break into a half sized steel door in the back. They took the pins out and bent the door up like crazy with the halogen tool. They still couldn't get it open. I showed up and had the door open in 5 seconds with this little tool. I was a little PO'ed that they ruined an $800 door and frame for a $10 sprinkler head, but I did like when a few of the fireman came over to me after they were done and asked about the tool. Now I think every truck has one.