He was however the guy that was with me that day was sent by himself on an easy swap a terminal job to the main dispatch center for his first job by himself. He couldn't find the police station/dispatch center but saw a police car and flagged him down. They ran his plate and it came back in their system as needing to be impounded even though he had never drove to that county before. They impounded his car and made gave him a ride to the dispatch center and let him swap the terminal then made him call our manager for a ride home. He went to court and got his car back because of a computer error but still had to go through the hassle. That same county gave another guy a speeding ticket when he came upon a slower speed zone and couldn't slow down quite in time when he passed the sign and the policeman sitting there. That policeman made it a point to brag about giving him the ticket each time one of use saw him. It was that job that helped me realize I needed to be prepared and fend for myself as much as possible since I would never know that if someday I had to call 911 weather the person on the other end of the line would know what they are doing or if they would be one of the ones that page us in the middle of the night for something simple like hitting the "esc" key to get back to the main menu of their system. Please don't think I'm trying to put down police or dispatchers or anything like that, I met many fine people working there also but I learned that the public service profession can have bad apples just like any other profession. I should also mention that I also got to see the abuse they have to put up with from my side of things as well, the people that would call 911 because their dog got out of their yard or they locked their keys in their car. I always tell myself that if I ever get out of the city so I can volunteer that I will join the local VFD or whatever so I can help out in whatever way I can.