Forgive me for not answering the question directly.
My post is more like ranting. Sorry.

I am semi-retired and try to have a day every other week "hiding" from everyone including my own family. Just to relax and do what I REALLY want to do or think about without interruption. I found this nice cafe in a neighboring town. Serves nice breakfast and, in the morning, there hardly anyone else. I visited it twice and found it was the paradise I needed to relaxxx. At last.

My tense muscles and overworked brain didn't have enough time to really relax when I heard a story or two about some crimes in quiet places; one in a public park in the early morning, and one in a quiet area not far away. Immediatley my paranoia kicked in to draw all kinds of scenarios ... Someone with a gun entering the secluded cafe and taking the wallet and phone, or worse ... shooting.

A few days ago, a taxi driver was shot , and the car was taken away. The crime was not committed to rob him or in revenge of something, he was a "nobody", or a gray man, but the assialant needed a car - any car - to commit another crime. So, the "nobody" taxi driver got shot.

I am now tossing the coin and wondering if I should go there next week.