I surely do.

Before I go on, it's worth noting that as a firearms instructor, I take a CoTCCC-focused trauma class about every year, with the intention that I should be able to treat survivable traumatic injury well enough to keep a patient alive until I can get him or her to definitive care. Also, as my username denotes, weird things happen around me, and it seems that I'm constantly patching people up and/or driving them to the ER.

I have a small kit for my laptop bag which has a comprehensive OTC med module (but not many doses of each), a fairly robust boo-boo fixing capability, and light trauma capability. I can't put anything in here that will cause me (more) problems with the TSA, so that limits what can go in there.

Each car first aid kit has a comprehensive OTC module (multiple doses of each), comprehensive boo-boo kit (good for many boo-boos), foot care module, and trauma kit with all the tools I know how to use. My main outdoor backpack has the same, but just one or two doses of each OTC med.

There's a boo-boo kit in one of the bathrooms, and a comprehensive disaster medical kit in one of the bug-out/bug-in bins.

Finally, I have a small boo-boo and trauma kit (similar to the one in my laptop bag) in a pouch on my bicycle.