OK, now I think I have this figured out. Frenchy gave me hand with this and I am thankful for the help!! I have added a Nalgene bottle carrier with a nested cup, a MOLLE double magazine pouch which holds my GPS right now, but it is a great little pouch for radios, phones, or GPS! I have also lashed my PSK case to the pack. It is a small camera case and hold my PSK, some extra 550 cord, an extra light, a SAK, and a Leatherman Micra. I also had a nametape sewn on the back because I am paranoid (obsessed??) about losing my expensive packs that I have gained along the years!

The first picture is of the pack from the back.
Back view

The next picture is of the straps. It includes a sternum strap and lumbar strap which I removed because I don’t need them right now.
Straps

This is a picture of the top pocket with some of the different things I carry in it. Its a little bigger than it looks and you can get a lot of stuff into it. The V-strap does get in the way for quick access, but that is not a huge factor to me.
top pocket

These are some pictures of the bottom pocket. It is huge and has a divider in it for pens and stuff. I wish is had a mesh type zipper pocket in it for smaller items you don’t want rolling around in the pocket, but I figure I might be able to manufacture one from an old bag of some kind.
Bottom view 1

Bottom view 2

Bottom view 3

These are some photos of the inside of the pack. It has two mesh pockets and one zippered one. The mesh packets are big enough to fit a book or small notebook, or CD player in them. The zipper pocket is perfect for a passport, or money or anything small and thin. One person at KF.com uses it to hold some large trash bags!

Main Compartment

Main Compartment - detailed view

Here is a picture of how it fits on my back. I am 6’3” 220lbs for size reference.
On the back

And one that I threw on there is of how I attached my PSK pouch. I don’t like how I had to lash the case to my pack, it makes me a little nervous that it won’t hold. I am looking for a better way to hold it on there, any ideas??

PSK pouch rigged up

Well, I hope this works this time. I know I have linked you all to my photo album if this doesn’t work. Thank you all for your patience and I hope the pics help you out!

Garrett