I am in need of a new bag that will go from the office to the field and to the airport (not all on the same day mind you). SInce I am a Marine I need something that I can take to field and just throw in the truck or on the helicopter and go. I am going to Japan in a couple of weeks (for 6 months) and I will be doing a lot of over night travelling there for sight surveys and the like. I am looking at the Maxpedition Condor right now because it is large enough to use as an overnight bag and carry on as well, but it is also roomy enough for binders or a laptop as well. Plus, from all I have read, it seems to be pretty well built and strong enough to withstand the amount of abuse I inflict on gear in the field.

Does anyone have any expirience with the Condor in particular? I have read several reviews on this and other forums about smaller Maxpedition packs and stuff, but nothing on the Condor.

I am just looking for information on this pack, or any one like it, for that matter.

Thanks for any advice I can get,

Garrett