Yes, Chris and any Such Others, -Do Have a Fair Enuff Point There. Humanity All Over, and for I'd say All Time, -Have been variously Commiting Atrocities and Other Wrongs Toward One Another. Most Probably, No One is or Has Been, -At their Noblest Best! Sometimes Some have been Perhaps Near It. But we're All Somewhat Less Than Perfect.

Yes, -We Should Also Look at What Black Spots as we Truly May Have on our Own Kettle! When also Looking so Toward Others.

I for one Did Mention in a Post, -The Killing of the Italian Guy, -as you Mention.

But True, -We Didn't Have All that Much National Attention or Outrage, -About It.

And you have a Good "Promo Point", -Concerning What we Could so Put Forth Toward Italy / and the Italian Public. Shud we Wisely Avail Ourselves of the Oppurtunity, at Such Time as It Presents Itself. That Particular Oppurtunity is Now Past.

We May be Someday Yet Needing, and Turning Toward, the Italians! Be It for Sympathy, or various Moral or Material Support. Italy and Italians *Could* Conceivably Come Back with a, "Where Were *You* When We Needed YOU ?!"

I Got This Same Possible Question and Feeling, on the Occassion of Spain's Recent Madrid Experience. Their Own September 11th. Sympathy Willingly Flowed Toward U.S., on our Own Such Experience! We Rightly Expected Such. Yes, -We and the World Too Did Extend Real Understanding and Sympathy Toward Spain in It's Experience. But I was a Bit Uncomfortably Wondering, if It was Quite Enough, from U.S., -at the Time! I may have been Worrying a Bit for Naught, -For Perhaps we Sincerely Did Extend Forth Enough. But I Had to be a Little Uncomfortably Concerned! Should we so Come Up Short!, -Spain Too could Say, -"Where Were / Are You?!"

However, Spain Left the Ring Over Other Considerations. Improperly So. There Isn't a Connection Here over our "Level of Solidarity and Sympathy". And I Know you Weren't Saying That.

And I Do Agree with you, -That We Should Try to Leave our World, as Good or Better a Place, Than We Found It! Via our Proper, Upstanding, Carriage and Example!

However That Does Not Always Translate into Softness! Especially in These New Circumstances and Times!, -We a Good Many Times Have Got To be Duly Tuff! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]Bach Fan[/email]