"Tyler Durden" may come across as "tin foil hat", but he's tremendously energetic and he does have good insights into what is happening. I NEVER expect any one source to be fully accurate Mark. So I never take the info on these sites as being the "gospel truth". I look on it as another source of info - but you have to apply judgment to what you are seeing.

That being said - ZeroHedge has come up with some truly amazing sources of info and commentary over the years. Some of it has been "spot on". A good example is the commentaries on the Fukushima disaster. Some of their earlier commentaries appeared to be "alarmist", but as time went by ... all the worst suspicions have been confirmed. So that is one example where the blog has been doing a great job.

None of these blogs will get it "all correct". It's definitely a buyer-beware situation with information out there. But sometimes they get sources of information - that the general media does not latch onto. And sometimes those sources are correct :-)

Pete