I love Zenni! About 2 years ago I bought eight pairs (yes, eight!) from them- 2 in titanium, 2 safety glasses, 2 sunglasses and 2 colored/dressy glasses. At the time I was down to just one pair of really beat up ones and they finally broke. I was fed up! Went to the eye doc and got a new RX, new contacts and 2 pairs of glasses there. Then ordered the eight from Zenni. It might sound absurd but there was a method to my madness. First off Zenni had a BOGO sale on top of their already low prices. So I only spent $225 or so. I wanted enough to leave spares everywhere! So I put a spare pair in the following locations: 1 in my truck glove box, 1 in my work knife case, 1 in my pre-packed backpack (not really a BOB, just a partially packed kit of stuff I always need camping), 1 pair in my shop, and 1 pair in a drawer in the kitchen. The rest are truly spares.

The quality of the lenses from Zenni is great! At least as good as from my local eye place. Their cheapest frames are a bit rough but the lenses are good. Their most expensive frames are as good as I find locally.

I am basically blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. wink Without glasses I can't do really anything.