This is exactly the knife design I have been looking for. I am very very glad that Mr. Ritter has twisted someone's arm to get a practical and inexpensive design like this one made. Knife designs have been following too much of a fashion/fad thing for me in the recent past. All I wanted was a good lock and a good blade with a comfortable grip and this one has all of these.

I own a few folders and these have been acquired in my search for the right knife.

A Benchmade titanium handled frame lock is the closest so far, but it doesn't lock up tightly due to a poorly designed pivot. The other thing I don't particularly like is the recurved blade. It does not have a straight line on it.

Gerber makes a very comfortable knife, the Gator ATS34, but it is a backlock and not a one hand opener. Otherwise it is a very nice knife for suburban carry. It is too bulky for urban carry in its balistic nylon type sheath, there is no clip on the knife itself.

I currently carry an Outdoor Edge Paragee. It is very convenient to carry for urban use, it has a strong lock up with its frame lock, but it still has the recurve blade which seemed to be rather fashionable and it is a tad small.

I have considered the Benchmade Griptilians, but another so so knife blade material didn't inspire me to open my wallet. So this one with this nice steel and nice blade shape all adds up.

Thanks Mr. Ritter for this very helpful website and forum, and thanks for helping to get this knife to market.