Denis I worked in EMS for a few years. Good on you for thinking ahead to provide some critical info if you're out cold.

The following could be condensed to give you more text characters to work with if desired:

- "HOME" and "CELL" can be deleted, the phone numbers are good enough. "408-555-5555,408-444-4444" fits on 1 line of 25 characters.

- "DATE OF BIRTH" can be deleted, if I see "2 Jan 1971" I know its a DOB. If your name was short enough, you could tack on the DOB in the same line: "JOHN SMITH 2/1/1971"

- "BLOOD TYPE" can be deleted, if I see "B NEGATIVE" I know its a blood type, not a personal attitude (ha!). Besides, the hospital won't make a treatment decision based on your stated type; they will type and crossmatch to be sure since the consequences of a mistake are great. If time is tight and there's any question you'd get Type O.

Your NKA/NKDA line is good, not much other way to convey that.

If you were in the US I'd also say take your medical insurance card with you, but I don't know if you Canucks carry those. Dunno if Canada uses the equivalent of a SSN/National ID number but there are security issues with having that on the tag.