I prefer my RCBS tumbler with walnut media embedded with rouge. I prefer the set it and forget it mode, I turn on the tumbler on my way out the door in the morning, and when I get home that night, the brass is clean and ready to be sifted.

I got an RCBS trim pro 2 motorized case trimmer to try to get through the case trimming process a bit easier. It is about as good as I can find. It is a chore.

I like reloading my 44 mag for the same reason. I use powders that pretty much fill the case. I like the heavier bullets. Must be an Elmer Keith influence.

I won't say how much factory ammo I still have. I really don't need to reload, except that I can make more accurate loads than what I can buy over the counter. That's because I can set the overall cartridge length to a particular chamber, and sort components for consistency, and experiment with balancing the load to the barrel etc. I am not as fanatical about it as a lot of competition shooters, but I'd say I can get it 90% of the way there with what I got. Certainly, my guns and ammo are more accurate than I am.