Originally Posted By: Deathwind
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I'll either be just be wandering about in a blind panic and an angry chipmunk will spell my doo. Or that I'll curl in a ball and cry in despair as bears and bigfoot and all his cousin have their way with me.

No, I was not assuming anything of the sort about you. In fact, I have no questions about your manhood, since you have repeatedly told us how big, strong, brave, and deadly you are. Jerry Miciulek would probably pee in his pants if he ever had to shoot alongside you in a competition. I was merely assuming that since you are so gifted and knowledgeable about guns, you'd know about the robber who took a hit center mass. With a 12 ga slug. He kept fighting, In fact, he was still alive the next day and he survived. You also know about the guy who took multiple hits to the heart, as autopsy showed, and still kept fighting, killing some LEOs in the process. (Alright, I think this case was 9mm, but the 12 ga delivers more energy than the large handgun calibers.) Now, these may be freak cases, but it just takes one freak bear to survive a minute after being shot to kill you with one well-placed bite.

According to some theorists, sasquatches are scouts for an alien invasion. They are enormously strong and resilient. They bleed acid. You'd better prepare. There are lots of them in Alaska because of the oil reserves. I doubt they'd be as gentle at probing as the little greys. smile