You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I'll either be just be wandering about in a blind panic and an angry chipmunk will spell my doo. Or that I'll curl in a ball and cry in despair as bears and bigfoot and all his cousin have their way with me. I assure you that neither scenario is a possibility. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than of me letting my guard down. Sasquatch are not ninja
s. I have heard not a single account of a bigfoot laying in ambush for some poor human wandering about the wilderness. Yes animals can fight on after being injured. But big, heavy bullets tear up muscle, destroy arteries and internal organs, and break bones. And the cause bullet shock and profuse bleeding. Four rounds of .454 or .500 mag are going to put a dent in a grizzly's day, leaving one for the coup de gras. A gun doesn't mean that I'll survive the encounter, not by any means. But with a BIG gun, if the bear kills me, even wounded, the bear won't survive long enough to take out his frustrations on another human, like say a .357 might allow. And hopefully the bear bell I bought at Wal-Mart a few months ago will scare the bears and bigfoot and his cousins away and I can have my emotional breakdown in safety. JMHO.

Edited by Deathwind (03/18/14 12:08 AM)