Recently I ran a thread here asking for suggestions on a daypack to replace the one I had been using but which had been destroyed. I received a lot of suggestions, links and endorsements. All appreciated very much. I was still trying to decide on which one would best suit my needs when I found one at Wally World. It's a Fieldline Alpha Ops "tactical" model in coyote or dark rather whatever the designers are calling that color this month. Lots of pockets inside and out, both mesh and solid, the slab pocket was a bonus I hadn't thought of before, covered with molle webbing and a cushy carry handle. The drawbacks are the weight, the frame sheet could be better and it could use more cushioning for heavy loads. It was listed at $39.97 and I was going to pass but the guy working sporting goods pointed out that it was on clearance for $20.00, so I grabbed it while I could. No mesh water bottle pockets like I wanted, but I think I can go a lot larger than the 2 liter hydration bladder they list, but naturally, don't include.
The features tag on it claim it's 21.5IN x 13.4IN x 8.6IN Or for the metricly inclined 54CM x 34CM x 22 CM. Capacity is 52 liters or 3177.45 cubic inches. The website lists the same pack as being a tiny bit larger, taking it up to maximum carry on size.
All in all, for twenty bucks it would be hard to beat, despite not having the water bottle pockets.
Has anyone here had any experience with this model?

http://www.fieldline.com/Products/alpha-ops-internal-frame-pack/44