Benjammin: In my EDC/ GHB , NYC or other high security location kit variation , I use a LM Blast, Pocketwrench II , Leigh Valley EMT type scissors w/ o the bandage grab tip thingy, 4" reversible dual tip shaft pocket clip screwdriver, a ResQme tool and sometimes. A 4-way Silcock key. I know from experience that all that, except sometimes the LM, will pass thru most security scans. I also have 20'to 40'Kevlar 400lb. test cord , 10' of 2" Gorilla Tape and a bit of thin SS wire. A really small needle noes pliers can be subed for the LM, if necessary. I'm not counting the kit Nomex gloves and swim goggles.
When security scans and/or weight are not prime concerns, I add a 12" Ti, L shaped nail puller pry bar (a really light&strong pry with fulcrum and forked pry tip) or a Boker Cop tool, a small keyhole hacksaw or equivalent , 50' 7-9mm climbing rope and a Channelock 369, 9"Linesman Pliers, with xtra padding/ insulation on the handles in the form of multi layer wrap of self adhesive silicone tape. Obvious HD plier use. Also as a hammer. Also great for cutting fence wire blocking your legit evac. This heavy kit requires some discretion, as LE may view it as burgular tools, even tho you have no illegal intentions. If possible, don't carry it around, leave it in your car, office or hotel room, for emergency use.