Hi everyone, been busy last little while with my son being involved with Boy Scouts. Spent a year as the Cub Master of his pack (which sadly folded as no one else wanted to take over leadership of the pack) and am now an Assistant Scoutmaster with his new troop. Some recent cold weather camping with our outdated and under-rated sleeping bags has lead me back here to ask the wonderful and knowledgeable folks here at ETS about a decent cold weather sleeping bag that hopefully won't break the bank. Specifically, what we are looking for is one that will:

1) Roll up compactly and fit in the back pack without taking up half the pack space

2) Be rated to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit (about -18 celcius). We also have the fleece sleeping bag liners that are rated to 50 degrees Fahrenheit we will use in conjunction with this bag so I am ok if the combo of liner and bag together would get us to the 0 degree rating.

3) Be of the mummy type

4) Be available in longer lengths for someone over 6 feet tall

Our scoutmaster has a coleman 0 degree bag he recommends, but I'm not sure how compactly it rolls up (I do plan to ask him if he wouldn't mind bringing it to our next meeting). I've also heard good things about the snug pak brand but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.