Say, that gives me an idea. I've wanted to test a PLB out in the boonies. Maybe I should plan a monthly trip out to Trapper Valley or out south of Hatcher pass and pop the PLB and see if they can come find me. I mean, since it is good training for them, I am sure they wouldn't mind. That way, I can also get a free ride back into town, and maybe a hot meal off them while they're at it.

I just knew there was a better way of going about this adventure thing than having to pay my own way. This will be far cheaper for me than buying a suitable snow machine and all that gear and fuel and planning out my trip. I'll just head up to the REI and pick up a PLB or two, and see if I can go find that there gaggle of wolves that like to just stare at folks.

Maybe the wolves were wondering "what the heck is wrong with this person, they're burning up their snow machine and not bbqing the snack they brought with them"