Martin, two of those three links are to the newer, clearly inferior products that replaced the red tip matches. The other is to the old matches, but 1) they're now $45/box of 250 and 2) the reviews (if you look at the dates) indicate that most people aren't getting the original red tip match. All of the information I can find shows that the original red tip version was discontinued. From reviews, and my own experience, the newer green tip versions are very poor, or at least don't light well unless the supplied striker is used. Diamond's own website lists only strike-on-box matches.

I could be missing something but it appears that current production of strike anywhere is limited to the green and white matches. There is one other brand that's red tipped but the reviews are pretty uniformly poor.

If you're finding them in local stores, I wonder if they're NOS or being produced for regional distribution? I'd love to see a picture of what you're finding in your area.