Firestone has restored safe water supply.
Some areas don't yet have sewer and are using porta-johns.

My coworker who was stranded at Pinewood Springs found a 4WD route out but it was a 1-way trip trespassing over private land. It's unknown what temporary arrangements can be made. He surely won't be commuting daily out of there.

Hwy 7 mudslide that was blocking Estes Park has been cleared and the town has "unlimited" access to try to save the tourist season. However the route to Estes Park starts in Central City and winds a long way on a paved twisty road to Estes Park. (it's a great motorcycle ride on a nice day - did it 3 weeks ago. Two of those canyon roads are now gone.)

Roads up the other canyons are being surveyed as to how to restore access. The good news is that winter is the low waterflow season. The bad news is that winter brings snow and ice and very cold temps which impedes paving. So access may be gravel/dirt for quite a long time once restored.

Other road damage is causing serious traffic issues for the remaining routes because the traffic now has to concentrate onto what remains.

Problems resulting from that are caused both by simple volume, sightseers slowing to see debris near the bridges during daylight hours, and traffic signals that have not been readjusted for the new traffic patterns.

It's not uncommon to have traffic backed up a mile on the interstate trying to get thru a signal light that only allows 8 cars per cycle even though one of the main directions given priority at the intersection is completely blocked (and will remain so for weeks/months).
State Troopers will sometimes get out of their cars and manually direct at those intersections but I can't tell if any of the light sequences and timings have been altered yet. (ya, I know they are kinda busy)

Patience is the word of the day and folks are generally well behaved but instances of a few trying to make 90 mph among the 50mph dense traffic is alarming. I hope Darwin takes care of them quickly.