For a daily bag I have a fanny pack (TexSport I believe) that I picked up on clearance. I don't take trips over extraordinary remote or rough terrain, so it suits me fine. It's a decent size bag that holds my PSK items (I haven't built the packed tin yet - that's a winter project) and a lunch. There's an outside zipper pocket where I store a small first aid kit, including band aids, mole skin and scissors (the most frequently used items). And two straps on the bottom that holds an ace bandage (I have bad knees). I have replaced the ace bandage with a rolled up windbreaker or poncho if the weather warrant either apparel.<br><br>There are two side pockets for water bottles and two small pouches in the waistband. I don't put anything thick in them for comfort reasons, nor anything that I might want to get at quickly because they're not easy to get into when the strap is snug around the waist. I have some extra money, meds (in tiny plastic baggies) & Fizzies. <br><br>Fizzies were an Alka Seltzer type tablet that carbonates and flavors water. It's fun to pop one into a water bottle on a hot afternoon after hiking few miles and enjoy a root beer on the trail! Unfortunately, the guys who restarted the business have closed their doors so now I'll have to guard my supply.<br><br>The fanny pack also has a nylon strap loop in the center attached to the waist. A small feature, but it's nice to tote the pack around when not wearing it.<br><br>My biggest complaint is the plastic buckle broke. I've replaced it with a buckle from a work belt from Ace Hardware, but it's a bit too big and I'm sure there's a better buckle out there waiting for me to find.<br><br>My main pack is a GuideGear (Sportmans Guide house label) internal frame pack. It works for the type of camping I do and I have not really tried it backpacking yet (only 2 miles on one occasion). It's an internal frame pack and I haven't even bent the aluminum stays yet. I have instructions, I'm just a little inexperienced and nervous about doing it. I have instructions and will give it a go this winter.<br><br>BTW, I'm about half way done building a pop can alcohol stove (instructions from a link here in an earlier thread). My fanny pack will have enough room for it so I can add hot meals to my luncheon menu<br>