go to www.chemistrystore.com they sell it in 2lb jugs cost is around 11.00 us. it's plenty more than you'll ever need!

Just be VERY careful with it, and read the Material Safety Data Sheet thourougly. In its granular state it is a poison, as well as a strong oxidizer.

The granules are very small, much like fine sand. I have dropped some on the countertop and only noticed that i done so when I used a damp towel to clean up and noticed the purple streaks on the towel and the counter. It stains like the dickens.

When first experimenting with it I recommend doing so indoors using latex gloves and goggles. Once youre comfy with handling it just make sure to wipe down all surfaces completely, and wash your hands.

For antiseptic wash/rinse for use on cuts, puncture wounds, abrasions etc, put enough granules an any given amount of water ( 1 cup, quart, or gallon: it makes no difference ) until the water becomes medium/deep pink in color.

For antifungal applications do the same thing as above but add granules until the water is red like blood. Be advised , if used on the feet for athletes foot or other fungal stuff it works like a dream, but will turn your toenails chocolate brown, as well as any callouses.

Since I couldnt find any reliable info on ratios of granules per quart of water for safe-non poisonous water purification for human consumption I dont use it for that.

Hope this helps