Hi Jeanette .... sorry I'm late to this party! Some thoughts from reading the thread.

Coban isn't really interchangable with ACE wraps. There's just not enough tension in the coban. Though arguably, it's not all that useful if you already have ACE wraps, or some tape. Think of it more as gauze with a little stretch (like the elastic in underwear) - snug, but not tight. I'd say use either coban or gauze rolls, but leave the ACE wraps. One thing about coban - it can't pull double duty as a bandage, like a gauze roll could do.

For space concerns, not sure your budget or time frame, but you can buy compressed gauze rolls. or, if you have access to a Food Saver, potentially vacuum wrap the gauze and gauze rolls. That might buy you some space.

I'd ditch all the packets of antibiotic ointment and just throw a tube of neosporin or bacitracin in, and call it good. If needed, it can be applied with a clean rag, bandage, finger, etc, and rubbed onto the wound. Plus it'll probably have more applications per unit size.

Ditch the burn cream. Nothing bacitracin or neosporin doesn't cover. If the burn is bad enough, cover with a dry bandage and evac.

Use a manual thermometer. Digital things have a tendency to break or have batteries die or be misplaced. Or honestly, skip it. You can tell if someone is febrile by touch, and really, does the number matter much in the middle of no where?

I tend to agree with some others on skipping Imodium/loperamide. If you're holding in the GI bug causing diarrhea, you potentially worsen the disease process. As long as a person can keep up with hydration, diarrhea isn't usually life threatening. Just really inconvenient.

Ditch the alcohol pads. 1, you're not giving shots, and 2, they're not anything that soap and water won't do. Consider ditching the sting relief pads. Not sure what's their active ingredient, but a tube of After Bite should work for most folks (available at most grocery stores). I think it's essentially vinegar.

I would hesitate to bag gloves. You can roll them up and make little "burritos" of them. Lie 2 gloves on each other, one slightly higher. Rolle from the fingers to the cuff. The slightly "higher" cuff can fold over and hold the roll together. Slightly faster, and less material/bulk, than bags.

Why medicine packets, instead of a bottle? a 50-pack of benadryl in a small bottle doesn't take much room, versus 25 2-packs of benadryl. Ditto other meds.

CPR Shield is nice, but honestly if someone dies out there, they're likely to stay dead out there. Save the space, but if it makes people feel like they 'tried everything,' then go ahead and put it in.

As for bleeding control, quick clot, TQ's, etc. If there's a bad bleed, you can never have enough gauze. A few 4x4's, 2 gauze rolls, and 1 or 2 5x9's will be gone in a heartbeat. It may be worthwhile to have a small trauma kit set aside, but again, may be budget prohibitive.

have your missionaries ask their docs for prescription meds. I assume most of them will be needing anti malarial drugs, right? You can also talk to the local Public Health dept about vaccines/meds that would be needed.