Furthermore, You may be Right, You may have Something there! It Still is Quite Rare, and May Remain Rare to Infrequent. But I Still wouldn't Want to Personally Take the Risk. Enuff such Risk may by now be there. This may come to Brew into something Bigger! Though even there, it's still a Question of How Much so. That can range from Relatively Little, to X Amount More. Concerning it's Long Incubation Period, Who Knows How Many People may have Gotten Infected so, by the Time their Symptons would Start Showing? At least it's Not Communicatively Infectious / Contagious. So Far as I Know, anyway. So it Won't Spread like Wildfire, in that Fashion.

In it's Present and Perhaps Continueing Small Liklihood, It's Not even Registering as a Blip on your Radar Screen is Understandable. In the Same League as Worrying about Lava Flows from Mt. Etna Reaching us!

I Think it's Now "Large" and Question Mark Iffy" Enuff!, that I just Prudently Don't Want to Take the Risk!

Aids, BTW, Started Off as Small Too! That Does Not Neccessarily Translate into Mad Cow also Mushrooming Larger. But Grow it Might! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]aardwolfe[/email]