What do People Think here, About the Mad Cow Dangers, or Lack Thereof?

I'm one who Thinks there is a Great and Potential Danger here! Europe has Only Borne this Out. Now it has since Come to American and Canadian Shores. We're Walking on Eggshells and a Time Bomb!

There are just Too Many Cracks for Things to Fall On Thru! Infected Cows or other Animals Becoming Part of the Feed Supply, and also that of Other Species besides just Cattle as well!

It Has Crossed Over to Humans. Deer out West have something Akin to this, as Do some Other Animals.

With All the Cross Species Feeding that Ends Up Going On, We may Well Come to Have to Worry About More than just Eating Beef!

I Love and Enjoy Beef!, and Wish the Industry OK to Well! But I've personally Decided to Foregoe it!

Chicken, Turkey, and so on, has so far Not yet joined that list!, and Hopefully, in my Liking and Loveing them so!, -Hopefully they Never Will! But I Must Keep a Basic Watch Out there, as well!

Though the Malady is Rare within the Totality of the Entire Issue, at least as of yet, -I Don't Wish to Take the Risk in Eating Beef. It Does Seem to be Something Too Much of a Potential Risk! (Though Naturally Grown Beef Shud be Perfectly Allright!)

(I've Substantially Cooled it on Meat, a Long Time Ago, in any event. To the extent I was ever into it anyway. Though Neither have I ever been a "Rare Meat Eater", or Pure Veggie! So it's Not like I'm Foregoing a Central Culinary Practice or the Like! But with Too Much Mad Cow Storm Clouds Hovering Over, Beef Unfortunately has to Step Off my Menu!)

I've heard just the Other Day, that they Think Mad Cow type Prion Proteins, are Very Similar to Certain Normal Brain Proteins anyway!

So when one Species, or even one Individual Animal within a Species, -Eats the *Brain Tissue* of Another that is so Infected, -The Whole Thing can Get Transferred and Set Off! Brains are the Bane!

From certain New Guinea Natives who once Widely Ate the Brains of Enemies that they Slayed in Battle! To People and Animals Doing the Same, regarding the Brains of Other Animals! To Such Infected Brain Tissue, however yet Rare, Getting Ground into the Feed that's Fed to All Sorts of Other Poultry, Cattle, and Livestock! It's just Too Prevalent!, and Too Much of a Potential, Possible, Risk!

And with there being usually a Many Year's Long Incubation Period, It might be Wise to Take Preventative Precautions Years Ahead!, -Say About Now, as I Have Done.

I can either End Up being Glad I Did, or Find that I had Engaged in a Needless Forfeiting Exercise!

Vice Versedly, -Those Still Willing to Run this Risk!, -Can either End Up being Sorry they Made such a Risky Wrong Choice!, or Successfully Coming Coming Out None the Worse for Wear!, in Having Not Forfeited.

I Bank to Not Running the Risk! I Think that Mad Cow Dangers and Potentialities are just that Much over the Possible Risk Threshold! I Won't Run or Risk It!

And I'm Not One Normally or Naturally into Cows and Cattle anyway! As a Topic. The Possible and Likely Enuf Dangers, however, are Such that I Must Make it my Business, to Remain Basically Informed and on Guard!

As to Survival and Preparedness Relevance?

It's a Public Health Danger and Matter! It Can Start Becoming a Lot More Common! Along with Many New, Developing, and Older Diseases! Even If and While Relatively Rare, -If You are the One Such Unfortunately Happens *To*!, -Then that Rarity is Cold Comfort! This is a Part of our Basic, Entire, General Health Maintenance and Preparedness!, both Personal and Public.

Along with Brewing or Upcoming Environmental and Climate Changes!, -It is One of Those "Other Important Areas of Survival Prep!", that we Must Concern Ourselves with, either here at Home, or Anywhere in the World! Depending on How TEOTWAWKI Things either Get or Not Get!, We may Find Ourselves Having to Bug Out to some Other Part of the World! We Shud Get at least a Nodding Acquaintence with some of these Other, More *Non*-Typical, "Exotic" Areas of Preparedness and Survival! Mad Cow and Other Dangerously Looming Diseases and Health Concerns!, are but One of Them! A Broad Subset of Such More "Exotic" Survivi-Prep Concerns! This is it's General, Comprehensive Relevance, Here.

Some may Feel that there is Less, or Quite Likely can be Less, Potential or Present Danger here, than I Feel may Well be the Case!

But I Think there Quite Likely Is!, and I Think it or it's Possibility is Such!, that I Do Not Wish to Run Such a Mad Cow Risk!

At Least Think Over the Issue, and Keep Running Tabs!

Where Do some of you Stand, Pro, Con, or Somewhere Tween, on the Entire General Mad Cow Etc, of a Matter? [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]